All of the professionals at Sweet Spot Spa want to thank you for doing your best to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by avoiding populated places when you have been exposed to someone who is ill or are feeling ill yourself. This should not only apply to COVID, but to any communicable disease.
Please feel free to continue to schedule your appointments online NOW by clicking the BOOK NOW button at the top of this page. Below is our client’s responsibility and when you book an appointment, you will see a full list of what we are doing to be responsible to our community.
Medical screening of all staff and patients will include the following:
- Questionnaire: In the past 14 DAYS, have you or anyone YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED to, had signs or symptoms of an upper respiratory infection including: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, itchy skin rash, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If so, please RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- No additional guests: Please do not bring children or guests with you to your appointment, unless they are also having a service.
- Hand Sanitizing: Alcohol hand sanitizing stations in every room of our clinic.
- Infection control practices by all staff including: Rigorous hand washing between patients. High Touch disinfection: cleaning & disinfection of high touch areas in treatment rooms between patients and attention to other high touch areas in the office.
- Patients and Staff are not required to wear masks, however, you may ask Staff if they are willing to wear a mask PRIOR to making appointment. Please DO NOT ASK our Staff if they have been vaccinated as this is a violation of the HIPAA.
- Additional best practices as necessary and recommended by the CDC.