IV Fluid Bar. The intravenous route is the fastest way to deliver medications and fluid replacement throughout the body because they are introduced directly into the body. Intravenous therapy may be used for fluid volume replacement, to correct dehydration, and electrolyte imbalances, to deliver medications and supplements, to help the body detox, and for immune therapy.
IV Therapy can promote cardiovascular health, boost your natural energy, help maintain a healthy weight, and restore your body. The physical benefits of IV hydration are noticed immediately, and you may notice decreased anxiety and depression over time.
Most often you will feel energetic and amazing, however, there are some people who have overloaded their organs and the detox can make them feel worse before better. If this is you after an IV infusion, it is usually a good idea to:
- Lay off alcohol for a while to allow your liver to recover from the toxin load from your cells
- Drinks lots of water to flush things out
- If you have diarrhea like symptoms, do not take anti-diarrheal but let the body dispose of as much waste as it needs to
- If you have constipation type symptoms, take high dose oral vitamin C and magnesium which can help
- Take a magnesium salt bath. The magnesium can help draw out more toxins from your skin, speeding up the process of toxin extraction.
- If you are familiar with intermittent fasting, it’s a good thing to try to let your digestive system take a break. Alternatively, consider going on a bone broth day. The fat and protein in the broth should keep you satiated. If you would like to do a juice fast instead, do include lots of vegetables in it as a fruit only juice can make you feel worse (due to its effect on insulin). Add some coconut oil to it to slow down absorption of glucose.